Thought-Provoking Info Concerning Hair Loss and the Most Accessible Solution to Baldness
After several months of surveying and researching, healthcare experts have determined that the UK is currently grappling with the might of a hair loss wave:
- The United Kingdom is ranked fifth in terms of countries with the highest rate of male hairlessness, with upwards of 39% of men sporting a glossy cranium.
- The NHS found that the age of 50 marks a significant threshold for men and their hair, as evidenced by the fact that roughly 48% of males will notice follicle regression by the time they reach this milestone birthday.
- Female hair isn’t unassailable either. More than eight million women around the UK suffer from easily discernible follicle deterioration, and, even more surprisingly, nearly 95% attest to experiencing fears or trepidation about how long their natural locks will last.
- Approximately two in every 1,000 Britons have Alopecia Areata – a condition that causes the manifestation of bald, bare patches on the scalp. The pervasiveness of this disorder has increased twofold since the late 1990s.
- Male pattern baldness is concomitant to a disappearing hairline, while female pattern baldness denotes thinning and weakening hair. But psychologists have found that both of these naturally-occurring circumstances are consistent with depression, anxiety, self-consciousness, and other mood-shattering ailments.
However, it’s worth addressing a particularly notable development that’s linked with our hair loss epidemic – the upturn in the sophistication, refinement, and affordability of individualised hair transplants.
What Is a Hair Transplant?
There are a few unique strategies that contemporary specialists employ to facilitate hair transplants, but it’s important to note that the most sought-after and efficacious procedure available in London goes by the name of MicroFUE:
- From start to finish, the MicroFUE process will take several hours to complete.
- You won’t be “put under,” so to speak, because MicroFUE utilises a local anaesthetic. You’ll be able to watch television or peruse through magazines during the treatment.
- The clinician will use a micro-surgical tool that features a tiny diameter of less than 0.8 mm, which is actually the smallest thickness of any hair transplant tool on Earth.
- Your practitioner will harvest vibrant follicles from the area behind your ears in a painless, comfortable manner.
- After obtaining the grafts of hair, the surgeon will cautiously and intricately implant them into the requisite areas.
The MicroFUE process is renowned for being able to deliver scar-free, permanent results – all you have to do is visit the landing page of your local clinic and take a look at some of the hair transplant before/afters of past patients.
Schedule a Meeting for a Personalised Analysis
Following the operation, your clinician will bandage the affected area and provide a medical hat that you’ll have to wear for several days. The recovery process usually takes a few weeks, during which you’ll apply specialised unguents and cleansing creams to cement the results and prevent complications.
Modernised hair transplants are economical and proven to work, so take a day off from work and arrange a consultation with an esteemed facility in London in the near future. A vigorous, healthy head of hair is finally at your fingertips.